ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 F1 Team 2006 Phase II Ultra Blue

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  3 x Renaults + Lexus
My Meg F1 for sale again due to time wasters.....

I pay £450 fully comp but I am 35 and have full NCD if you are 18 and thinking about the car you will pay big money for this high performace turbo car

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED YOUR INSURANCE AND YOU HAVE FINANCES TO PURCHASE. NO DREAMERS JUST WANTING TO SEE THE CAR ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=300284725567
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/839311.htm

I am selling my Ultra Blue 225 F1 Team 2006 Phase II. £8995 the best value anywhere

The car is immaculate inside and out no expense has been spared on this car and is very well known within the RS community probably the best colour combination on the market and one of the rarest Megane RS models

PLEASE NOTE THE CARBON BONNET HAS BEEN SOLD AND IS NOT ON THE CAR NOW DESPITE IMAGES
Spec…..All the standard features (Black gloss wheels/mirrors/blue suede matching Recaro seats.
Just under 20K on the clock serviced September (Renault) I change the oil every 3K with a local garage so about 9K before next service due.
Brand new Brembo Disc’s & Pads fitted by Renault (front) September
Toyo T1R tyres all round good condition

Remainder of Renault warranty runs out in May 2009

Inside
Tinted Windows all round
Top End Stereo Install (probably one of the best installs in a Meg)
Alpine Single Din head unit.
3 x 8” JL W3 Subs
2 x JL Amplifiers
1 x 1 farad capacitor
JL audio Components in the front
Full boot enclosure lined in black/blue suede.
Full Blue LED kit (internal + boot)
Full LED kit (external)
2 month old custom car mats from JustMatz (executive mats with heel protector black with blue text and border, + fixings)
Just had the seating looms changed under warranty by Renault to get rid of the Airbag light warning (common fault)

Engine

Forge Intercooler
RS tuned remap (over 270BHP)
Painted engine cover (ultra blue)

HPI clear
No finance on car
Just taxed at the beginning of November for 1 year (£210)
Remainder of any warranty from Renault think until May 2009

Issues with car

I Private plate is not included in sale so this needs to be removed (at my expense)

Not sure if I have the spare wheel will have to have a look (due to stereo install).

One of the 8” subs is slightly damaged. This does not affect the sound and is only cosmetic and not getting any bigger. It is on the top layer of the cone not on the bottom layer. Can supply image if needed

The car is very well looked after and very loved absolutely immaculate. Pretty much most of the standard mods and many more bits have been done. Very rare and unique one of the best examples around.

£8995 No jokers/test pilots/dreamers check your insurance first & NO PX I have a brand new Lexus waiting for me

Any questions or want to make me an offer let me know.

meg1.jpg

meg2.jpg

meg3.jpg

meg4-2.jpg

meg4.jpg

meg5.jpg

meg8.jpg

meg10.jpg

meg13.jpg

meg19.jpg

meg20.jpg

meg21.jpg