ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 250 gets 265 upgrades...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=24976

Megane_1.jpg

Now wait a minute, did Renault just release a new car the 265 Trophy that really wasn't that different and then added all the perks to future standard 250 Meganes?

Are they ripping the piss? Isn't that a 265 Trophy without the sticker and the tyres?

Z4
Renault really know how to take the pish lol!

It is a nice car though, saw the trophy lapped a track 2secs faster than an r26r in evo!

R26
This isn't a special edition it's the 'new' megane RS ^^

I quite like it minus the red.

Z4
I wonder if they will do any ridiculously low priced pcp prices again seeing as though they're having financial difficulties...

GTD, Lupo
I like it over the old styled 250! was never really a fan of the headlights but with the black surrounds they look good. Can see a lot of 250 owners upgrading the headlights.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This isn't a special edition it's the 'new' megane RS ^^

I quite like it minus the red.

Well it the Megane 250 ph2 really.

So a Megane 265 Trophy with different tyres, no stickers and some tit bits.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't know why people are complaining as Renaultsport have been doing this for years.

It's the same with every model

172 > 172 Cup > 182 > 182 Cup > 182 Trophy
197 > 197 Cup > 197 R27 > 200
225 > 225 Cup > 225 Trophy > 230 R26
etc
I actually like that in the pic :eek:

+1

I'm not a fan of the 250, but it looks good in that picture.

david hodson

ClioSport Club Member
Same engine upgrades as a rs250 trophy , you would be a little fed up if you have just bought a trophy
second hand prices later this year for rs250s are going to go though the floor , you can get a good 2010 cup for 16.5k now

BMW 330D
anyone take a guess how long it will be before the 250s are hovering around 12k? they still all go for around 15. I know nobodys got a crystal ball but quite a few have experience in the car trade

n2x

e60/f10
Drove the 265 a couple of days ago. At first i thought it was a little slow and the response was average but after switching off all the controls, my oh my, what a machine. Pops & bangs, slight throttle touch sends the rev counter flying. As theres a shitload of snow here, couldn´t enjoy the acceleration because of wheelspin(at least the first 3 gears). Loved the bucket seats, real nice and firm but don´t know if the 265 is worth the money though :|