ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane R26.R Dyno Run Vid

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It was spinning a bit before, got some extra straps pulling it into the dyno because it was just lighting the tyres up.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Not driven it with that power, i just turned it back down to 1.6 bar 465hp. Earlier on today i managed to get grip on the road with 450hp and it's rather quick!

Ah, right.

I stopped following that last thread after the pricks of CS ensued.

Do you 'ken?

TBH, I think the only real argument was wheel vs fly figures, then some random s**t ensued about JDM RWD hatred or something? f**k knows, s**t get's crazy on here. Anyway, that was that thread, and this is this thread.

I know how quick my Focarse feels with circa 380hp. That must be be SRS fast with another 100+ on top. As in s**t your self fast.

Extreme meg250
I know how quick my Focarse feels with circa 380hp. That must be be SRS fast with another 100+ on top. As in s**t your self fast.

Also around 250kg's lighter! Madness.

Think I'm going to head to Leeds for stage 2 on the 250 and ask for a passenger ride.

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
awesome, i wonder what it would be like to drive, that engine in my ph1 would be nice, even better in a sleeper 1.2 lol

Extreme meg250
Indeed mate. Add to that, the R26.R is a far better track car to begin with. It must be monumentally fast. It's probably not the best long distance GT cruiser though.

I'd have to agree on that. Love the RS (few mods and they're proper quick sound great and as you said decent GT cruiser. Just out of my budget, 250 isn't a bad car tho, I have extreme mode also lol.