ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane RenaultSport 230

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen.

I hope those "graphics" are deletable. Shocking.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

that looks awsome me is reckonin. anything in liquid yellow looks the dogs twitcher..

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
^^ Agreed

But i dont like the graphics - it might be time to sell the clio!

LY V6 with Recaros
From what it said on the email I got from Renaultsport, it comes in the liquid yellow id paint, ultra blue and ultra red non metallic, and deep black and mercury metallic.

Clio 172 mk2
I wonder what people would say about car graphics if (2)Fast & (2) Furious had never been released. Too stickery for me? Too individual for me? I like it, all of it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
don't like it, I've ordered a Deep Black FF 3DR with Recaros, Xenons and Cup Chassis.

M

M7CUO_V6

Gareth said:
don't like it, I've ordered a Deep Black FF 3DR with Recaros, Xenons and Cup Chassis.

I like the black the best!

How much for that one mate?^^

Abarth Grande Punto
yeah i spotted this yesterday! How many Megane Sports do they wanna make! Weve had the 225, Cup, Trophy, F1 and now this edition to the group! Would still have one thou!

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
the power launch is a load of b****cks... rev it to 4,000rpm and them bring the clutch up and away you go... and half your clutch has melted too by the smell of it... :rasp: