ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars cleaning products...........

i really dont rate mothers car wash, nxt wash is good, and yeh r jay im only settled this week ;) , i did say sort of

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 02 February 2005

the fact nxt wax isnt just a wax and has polish in it, shows that you obviosely know what your talking about too, i personnally dont like NXT and your showing a picture of a car that has been detailed by the company that makes the product, that car prob has a top notch paint job on it, so its not really a good comparison, ive used meguairs products and have lots of them, i prefer mothers or swissol though and propper polishes like g3 etc
It actually contains a small amount of glaze and a small amount of chemical cleaner lol!

If you look at the other pictures they are of customer carshttp://www.cliosport.net/forum/smileys/smiley5.gif

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 02 February 2005

right also looks like im going to have to try it, how do you use it then brazo, do you just put it onto a prepped car (i.e clayed/glazed/sealed), or do you put it ontop of a carnuba wax ??
To get NXT to work properly you must apply it all over and leave for at least 20 minutes, though in these temps more like an hour, even overnight but it must be kept dry.

You then buff it off and it must then remain dry for 24 hours to let the polymers set themselves up. A second coat is advised at 24 hours same process. After top with a caranuba wax.

Alternativly apply the second coat straight on the first unbuffed coat after 24 hours