ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars G220 delivery dates...

Like the saddo that I am, I am getting excited about receiving my first polisher and proper bit of kit, having been detailing by hand with a now reasonable array of products and looking forward to the next step up.

Does anyone have any information about delivery dates and so on, yet?

James.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
I bought mine from i4detailing and this is what Mat posted so id assume your will be similar from whereever you ordered it.

I've just got off the phone to Meguiars UK who have confirmed to me that stocks are being shipped today by air, will arrive and clear customs for Saturday, be delivered to Megs UK for Monday and shipped to dealers on the Tuesday / Wednesday.

Which means depending on what time & day they turn-up, all pre-order should be delivered by next Saturday.

:)

Just had confirmation from parcelforce that it's been despatched today.

It is -5 though as Ali says... thank god the first time I'll use it will be in my parent's heated garage on one of their cars ;)

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Ours are in and ready for dispatch.

It's certainly been a busy day trying our very best to get everyones out.