ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meguiars quick detailer on RB 200 *Pic Heavy*

RB 200
washed my car 3 weeks ago and i've been sad enough to top it up with this every time i've been out. considering it only takes 10 mins the results are pleasing :)

Thankfully it hasn't been out much lately - using the mrs fiat 500 as a excuse to keep the miles low and i'm pretty much only using the 200 for fun - as much as i enjoy driving it all the time 30 miles of 3mph traffic every day is a waste of 24 mpg :D

bright side - it keeps it looking stunning all the time, and its a real head turner when i'm out in it.

P.S before the 2 million ''Needs Recaros'' .. I know .. and i'm going to order some shortly!!

RB 200
Very blue!

Where did you get the centre caps from?

got em from work mate, well our renault branch, they where about £15 each. £25 Retail + vat.. not cheap but the silver ones annoyed me and I didn't want to paint them.