ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Melted headlight relay!!! Help.

Renault Clio Mk3 DCI
I got a clio mk3 dci. My headlights have been staying on even when I've turned them off and locked the car. I checked the external fuse box to discover the headlight relay was piping hot and has melted the fuse box it's self. At the moment I've just left the relay out. Would it be because I have yellow headlight bulbs? Like different power on the headlight bulbs? I'm so confused why this has happened. I have mechanical experience but when it comes to electrical, I'm not the brightest spark! Has this happened to anyone else? Would appreciate help or tips. Thankyou!!

Renault Clio Mk3 DCI
I've tried uploading photos but it won't let me? New to this as its my second time on here!

Megane dci 130
I'm guessing it's an early mk3? 56 /07? Very common for moisture getting into the UPC and causing this very fault.