ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Membership overseas..

Clio 1.4 16V 2003 ex
Hi, i ride 1.4 16v 2003, monaco.. I think this website is very resourcefull.. Especially the DIY topic & the technicalguide that ive been urging to access..

anyway i live in indonesia (jakarta) we have around 280 registered clio 2001-2005 mostly 1.4 expression & extreme both mt/at. Finding a spareparts in here is a bit of a job, but finding an accesoriess thats soo expensive.. Because the shipping cost is bigger than the parts price.. Its mostly because renault has stop selling their product in indonesia.

To becoming a member in here i believe will give alot of knowlegde abot my car so i want to be a member of cliosport.net, .. Is it possible guys? Realy looking forward to it.. Cheers..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yes you can become a member - Just make sure you select the relevant currency. :)

Hi, i ride 1.4 16v 2003, monaco.. I think this website is very resourcefull.. Especially the DIY topic & the technicalguide that ive been urging to access..

anyway i live in indonesia (jakarta) we have around 280 registered clio 2001-2005 mostly 1.4 expression & extreme both mt/at. Finding a spareparts in here is a bit of a job, but finding an accesoriess thats soo expensive.. Because the shipping cost is bigger than the parts price.. Its mostly because renault has stop selling their product in indonesia.

To becoming a member in here i believe will give alot of knowlegde abot my car so i want to be a member of cliosport.net, .. Is it possible guys? Realy looking forward to it.. Cheers..

Clio 1.4 16V 2003 ex
Wow.. Thanks for the fast respond The Boosh! :) so should i chose gbp or euro for overseas payment?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to CS, Richard!

Plenty of parts for sale in the for sale section (Once you become a member!) and reasonable postage the majority of the time!