ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Membership Paid - White 172 Cup - Plymouth

Well this is a busy forum!

Paid up and getting on with checking out the traders and guides etc, with a view to keep my recent buy, a White 172 Cup, up to a decent standard.

Any how... Here it is:

SAM_2445_zpsc8ee4f71.gif

More to the story in my project thread coming soon!

Cheers
Chris

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Welcome, car looks lovely although the fronts look like they could do with some spacers.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome (back!)

Plenty of us in Plymouth, in fact I think I may have seen you lately.

A load of us drive up to Exeter for a bit of pub grub and a chat on every 2nd Friday of the month, feel free to join us if you're interested.

That looks tidy!

:eek: Cheers - However as my thread will show, it needs a fair bit of sorting out

Hi Chris_Beer and welcome to ClioSport!

Hi Brian,

I hope you got my PM about the membership pack etc

Welcome, car looks lovely although the fronts look like they could do with some spacers.

Those Williams wheels aren't staying, I have only replaced them until I get the Turini's away from the colour came in... ST ORANGE! :dapprove:

Welcome (back!)

Plenty of us in Plymouth, in fact I think I may have seen you lately.

A load of us drive up to Exeter for a bit of pub grub and a chat on every 2nd Friday of the month, feel free to join us if you're interested.

Hello Pal,

I need to settle into the forum a bit first lol

I have only had the Clio for less than a week now so that's a quick spotting!

Thanks all

Last edited:

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Keep the Willy wheels on mate looks great with them on every man n his dog has turinis these days. Seen this on another thread you ended up with it then does look good I must say!

Keep the Willy wheels on mate looks great with them on every man n his dog has turinis these days. Seen this on another thread you ended up with it then does look good I must say!

Once I seen the white I couldn't let it escape mate so sorted a cash deal my way and sold some of my old cars spares to sort the Clio

I have wanted my own set of turinis for a while now and the GT Turbo needs its wheels back at some point but we shall see! They will look better in the new colour.

Cheers