ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Menzerna...

Mito Sportiva 135
In preparation for getting the PC looking at polishes...I have heard Menzerna range is good by PC. I will mainly be working on cars with light swirls/ cobwebs, so was thinking of the Final Polish II and Finishing Touch Glaze... will this be sufficient? Also, just to clarify, if I purchase Sonus pads, which colours do I use?

Will then follow this up with a good sealant and wax.... sound ok?

Thanking you! It feels strange to be such a novice in this area, not sure I like it!! :eek:

106 GTi
I would go for the Final Finishes rather than the Final Polish II.

Chances are you will need the Intensive Polish as well so you may as well get it, even for just spot repairs. Buy all three from the outset is my advice.

I use the Final Finish (PO106FF) as a one step on mild marring.

Or the Menzerna Intensive Polish (PO85RD 3.01) followed by Menzerna Final Finish PO85RD on most cars.

Same with the pads you will need the full range of light cut, polishing and finishing. 2 of each to be on the safe side in case you have to try other combos, get one dirty etc, the same applys as well as the same in the 4 inch spot pads which are a most on a Clio to do it properly.

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool cheers mate. Where can you get those polishes from then, they don't seem to have them on Polished Bliss as far as I can tell?

Quite looking forward to getting all the kit together and practicing on my Mum's Golf, although I am sure she won't notice the difference she thinks just washing looks good!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
you can buy them in 250ml bottles for £6 ish, buy one of each for now then if you like one of them, next time buy a 1ltr

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I would go for the Final Finishes rather than the Final Polish II.

Chances are you will need the Intensive Polish as well so you may as well get it, even for just spot repairs. Buy all three from the outset is my advice.

I use the Final Finish (PO106FF) as a one step on mild marring.

Or the Menzerna Intensive Polish (PO85RD 3.01) followed by Menzerna Final Finish PO85RD on most cars.

Same with the pads you will need the full range of light cut, polishing and finishing. 2 of each to be on the safe side in case you have to try other combos, get one dirty etc, the same applys as well as the same in the 4 inch spot pads which are a most on a Clio to do it properly.

i use this on the pinkbus!

I used a harder compound on the willy tho because....Well quite frankly it was fucked!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
....only problem being there is a worldwide shortage of PO85RD 3.01. I'd still say go with the PO91L which is the regular intensive polish as it works really well and is definately IMHO the next best thing. I used this yesterday and I forgot how good it was.

I'm doing the sampler kits at the moment which basically includes the sealer wax FOC.

Cheers Tim

Mito Sportiva 135
Hey Tim... I emailed you on Friday from my work email... did you have a chance to reply to it at all yet mate?

106 GTi
I used the P091L today to save my 3.01 and to use it up. Worked well even on hard VW paint but forgot how quicky it dries when working, still a QD spritz of Last Touch always sorts it.