ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mess around with pictures and movie maker...

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I see where you are going with it, give me the pics and I'll do something for you if you want...

BMW E46 330i Touring
That would be cool Thomss, I'll get together a better collection and get them over to you!

As I say, it was only a half an hour mess around this morning, with the main purpose being that a friend of mine is doing a Film MA at Aber Uni and he's going to make a Top Gear style film on the car, so I was showing him what kind of idea I wanted, albeit with driving clips and more video shots mixed in. Windows Movie Maker certainly isn't the easiest software to use to get things to line up properly though!

Oh, and Dave, if you wanna send over some pics / vid clips along with any tunes I can have a mess around if you want? acrebo@yahoo.co.uk