ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Messing with the Canon

Turbos.
Big thanks to Dunganick and Supercar Detailing for their respective advice and access to cars. Learnt some interesting things from Nick and look forward to messing around more once i get a few bits of equipment!

Most of my shots were horrific as i was attempting to put Nick's advice into practice! Here are a few though...

Img_0256-1.jpg

Img_0257-1.jpg

Img_0268-1.jpg

Img_0273.jpg

Img_0280.jpg

Img_0281.jpg

Img_0282.jpg

Img_0303.jpg

Img_0311.jpg

Img_0314.jpg

Img_0318.jpg

Img_0315.jpg

Img_0269.jpg

Oil Burner
There are some really good shots in that lot Rob. Particularly the Ferrari Badge, Shot 9 and 10 of the Porker.

It was good to catch up and i hope it was of some use to you. Clear your PM's ;)

Turbos.
Yeah, i like the one of the Turbo S front on, looks sort of 'silky'. All the better ones are post what you told me to do ;)

Cleared the PMs!

The plate gets a lot of comments; i'd probably agree it is a bit close to the line but it was an impulse purchase!