ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Met Green Clio 182??

Clio 197
Hi All,

My local garage is advertising a Met Green 182 on a 55 plate. There is no picture with the advert and I havent had time to go and look at it yet but looking around etc I havent seen a Met Green 182. I have searched on this forum and couldnt find one. Could someone upload a picture please.

Thanks
James

Clio v6
Petrol blue - used to be called Paddock Green.
2392249078_713bdd4ebe.jpg

I am nearly sure when I was ordering my BlackGold 182 in December 2004 that the colour list options included green - like a racing green IIRC. Maybe I am wrong. I don't remember seeing any 'green' 182s though.

Albi blue 197
someone down my end hand one but i havent seen it for a while as he had that up for sale

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Post 3

I am nearly sure when I was ordering my BlackGold 182 in December 2004 that the colour list options included green - like a racing green IIRC. Maybe I am wrong. I don't remember seeing any 'green' 182s though.

Remapped derv Golf
Yeah Petrol Blue. I remember my local Renault dealer had one and a yellow one. Stupid amount of money as an option as far as i remember

Clio 197
I only live up the road from the garage so just went to have a look at it but they didn't have the car there. I asked the bloke and apparently it hasn't arrived yet from wherever they have sourced it from.

I do like the Petrol Blue colour though.