ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin PE2's, where from?

Da

Less
BlackCircles are out of stock and I don't really fancy MyTyres as I've then to get them fitted! Any other options people?? :D

Oh and Kwik-Fit want £250 for a pair fitted! lol! :eek:

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
there the cheapest i know of Daz tbh! i know when i wanted some the other year i just rang kwikfit and told them id have a price of 90.00 and they did them for that! but e tyre arent a bad price to say they come to you :approve:

Da

Less
Yeah etyres are coming in at £189.90 fully fitted.

Think I'd rather go with a fitting centre though, had a set fit outside my house once and didn't really rate it! lol!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
172 is pretty good (should be 182 lol)...have you ever heard of that company though??! slow website for me lol

What was wrong with a guy coming out to your house? :S

Da

Less
I've used the garage yes that would be my local fitting centre. Site is very slow though as you say.

Guy came to my house last year and seemed in a rush, almost as though it was comission based and he had X jobs to do that day. Ended up damaging the two alloys even though "extra care" was noted on my original order! :mad:

mini cooper (RIP 172)
try local places, the round round the corner from me did them for £88 fitted ect

but that was 195's, dint think it was a bad price, i dint even haggle with them, i was in a rush:eek:

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i was going to pay about £105 from kwik fit but then amir asked the tyre guy at merc and he ordered me one for £40 and fit it for free! shall i ask if he could get you one daz or is it too late?!

Maz

LY 200
^ if you can get them Anni I could do with two, not bothered about fitting I can sort that myself :)

PS - I know im being cheeky as you wern't speaking for me but you don't get if you don't ask, so im asking :p hehe