ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin pilot exalto PE2 - what you paying?

Maz

LY 200
Paid £86 fitted couple of months back but prices have gone back up with backcircles so I will be back to Costco next time.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Just looked in to this today and for 2 new front ones for mine (205/45/16) ive been quotted £188 fitted, balanced etc etc

Thats from a garage arround my area..... everyone else wanted £240 for 2

Not sure if mine were the PE2 though, have to look in to that!

Last edited:
^ ordered mine this afternoon pickin them up wednesday mornin but they are £180 for 2, how come u get ur's cheaper

Ok my garage can get the PE2 as apparently they are on back order in both 195 and 205!

Everywhere else is taking the piss with price so i was going to the YOKOHAMA PARADA SPEC 2 205/45/16 , £85 each fitted

Opinions?? car is a daily hack but is doing brands and the ring early next year so I want some Grip!

Paid £189 on etyres for 2, will let you know how the service is tomorrow..

Getting a bit annoyed now. Etyres rang me Tuesday morning to say the tyres were showing as in stock in the Nottm depot, but weren't, so it would be Thursday as they need to get them from a different depot. The guy rang this morning to say he would be here about 3, and as of 4.30, he wasn't. I rang Etyres who said they would ring the fitter and get him to call me to give an eta, and it is now 5pm and he hasn't called..

Update: Phone call, fitting at 10am tomorrow morning..

Clio 182
i've been going to kwik-fit for £90 a tyre fitted. They will price match anywhere, so go online and get the price from mytyres (kwik-fit rrp circa £115). Print it out and they should match the price. I just find it a more convenient option than ordering online then arranging for them to be fitted.

I went for two new fronts last week, they said they couldnt source v-rated tyres (they even said they tried michelin) but could get w-rated. They price matched the v-rated tyres (i kept an older kwik-fit receipt for v-rated), i made a £90 saving on kwik-fits rrp for w-rated tyres.

Not bad eh!

Paid £189 on etyres for 2, will let you know how the service is tomorrow..

Getting a bit annoyed now. Etyres rang me Tuesday morning to say the tyres were showing as in stock in the Nottm depot, but weren't, so it would be Thursday as they need to get them from a different depot. The guy rang this morning to say he would be here about 3, and as of 4.30, he wasn't. I rang Etyres who said they would ring the fitter and get him to call me to give an eta, and it is now 5pm and he hasn't called..

Update: Phone call, fitting at 10am tomorrow morning..

Oh for f*cks sake. So I get a call at 8.30 this morning to say he will be here between 11 and 12 rather than at 10. It's now 1pm and no sign so I try to call the guy and his mobile is turned off. I call Etyres themselves who get in contact with the guy who says he is now having "some power problems with his van" and his "equipment wont work". Says he is having it fixed as we speak and will be with me at 2. Why the hell am I having to ring and chase this stuff up? Surely he should be calling me to let me know there is going to be a delay? If this is typical of Etyres (which I doubt, more likely just the Nottingham fitter) then I won't be using them again.