ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Breaksfast club 13th December

Clio 172 Cup
Always meant to go down to one of these, but theres the meet at Bentley Bridge on the same day so may be a bit of a stretch for me to do both.

Maybe next time though!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Re: Midlands Breakfast club 13th December

Always meant to go down to one of these, but theres the meet at Bentley Bridge on the same day so may be a bit of a stretch for me to do both.

Maybe next time though!

There will be at least one of us doing both...if you leave circa 11:15 then you will be there at BB for Midday! (Just remember its now £2 to park at Cosford!)

I'll be there, then heading over to Wolves for the West Mids CS meet.

Same as me Chris...but I'm not going to the Breakfast Club meet with/via CS! :eek:

RS 200
Re: Midlands Breakfast club 13th December

There will be at least one of us doing both...if you leave circa 11:15 then you will be there at BB for Midday! (Just remember its now £2 to park at Cosford!)

Same as me Chris...but I'm not going to the Breakfast Club meet with/via CS! :eek:

Cool, as long as it isn't raining. I turned up to the one last month when it was hammering it down, saw there was hardly anything there and buggered off after 5 mins.

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Chris or who ever else... a few of the other car club Im with (nice folks with nice cars www.dbrally.net ) are meeting at telford services at 8.30 with a prompt leave at 8.45 if you wanna join us for a convoy down?

Last edited:
  Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Withoutabix, you had a red mini with wolfrace pro alloys on it....
Its the same club dude, It was never soley a BMW Mini club, it was intended for any petrol head with a motor they enjoyed driving..... it died a death and moved on, but Don and Maggs have brought it back to life after a year of being off. Im Maggs good mate, think i met you a few times at the "not so derbyshire run" I had a Pug 206 xsi at the time, had 4 cars since then :)

Last edited:

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Withoutabix, you had a red mini with wolfrace pro alloys on it....
Its the same club dude, It was never soley a BMW Mini club, it was intended for any petrol head with a motor they enjoyed driving..... it died a death and moved on, but Don and Maggs have brought it back to life after a year of being off. Im Maggs good mate, think i met you a few times at the "not so derbyshire run" I had a Pug 206 xsi at the time, had 4 cars since then :)

shssssshh keep those alloys a secret! a rather embarrassing choice for the mini lol dunno what i was thinking!! :S

ye i remember that run think thats when i nearly ended up in a hedge due to serious brake fade! 4 cars jeez you dont hang around do you!

glad its back up and running anyway my dads still got his DBrally sticker on his JCW lol he never took it off!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
when did you get dbrally.net? it used to a Bmw mini forum i was part of!

I was on there back in April 2008 when they did the run to Barmouth...there was a few from here go as well! :approve:

Maggs is on here now, isn't he?

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
ye i remember that run think thats when i nearly ended up in a hedge due to serious brake fade! 4 cars jeez you dont hang around do you!

glad its back up and running anyway my dads still got his DBrally sticker on his JCW lol he never took it off!

lol yeah thats the one! My head hit the roof a few times when all 4 wheels left the road in Mags cooper...his brakes got so hot they failed to, me only mentioned it after we had done the run! :eek:

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Good to see you folks today, and donny nice to meet you to fella!

Hope you all have an awsome christmas

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Good to see you folks today, and Donny nice to meet you too fella!

Hope you all have an awesome Christmas

Likewise. Was good to finally put a 'person' to a Forum Name. :)

Hopefully see you in the New Year, and if the plans for another car come through, I'll take you and Maggie up on the offer of photos in Longmynd! (Weather permitting) :approve:

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Likewise. Was good to finally put a 'person' to a Forum Name. :)

Hopefully see you in the New Year, and if the plans for another car come through, I'll take you and Maggie up on the offer of photos in Longmynd! (Weather permitting) :approve:

Yeah nice one, awsome scenery up there for some great shots. Cheers bud see ya soon.