ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands meet Ham's Hall 14/12/2008 few pics

Had a good time with the people that were there, unfortunatly a few people got lost as it's not the easiest place to meet at but we went to a quiet industrial estate just around the corner and with very poor lighting got some decent pictures Thanks to Mr Evo (Underwood).

Will post up a few more later but these are what he had chance to send me last night :)
:cool:

DSC01111.jpg

DSC011141.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

Will upload the rest when i get them :)

Nice to meet everyone

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
lol mr evo needs to learn to take his cam off auto mode.

Cars look good tho!

Italian 3.2 V6
gr8 pics and all looking sexy!! Especially the blue one dropped on turni's!!! Is it droped 60mm on 16"'s?

200 Gordini
Apologies because my car hadn't been washed in a few days but it looked pretty clean if i do say so myself.

Cars looking good though, yes Robs was the nicest there... the trophy has nothing on his arctic :D

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
very nice pics, looks good lads, sorry i never came couldnt get day insurance for last night :( so gotta wait till january!!

TTRS & V50
Nice pics, was gonna come, but car was a state (trying for the dirty competition, lol) and was knackered from sat night.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Great meeting you all, had a great evening
Nice pics, mine are untter sh!t, only just got the camera back, coz its been at home while im at uni. Didn't realise the ISO was on auto, so all the pictures are really really grainy, as there all 800 or 1600 ISO. Will see what i can do with them.
New camera comes after christmas if people are up for another meet and shoot.

James

Arctic Blue FF 182
Im at work at the moment, when i get home i will get a couple up matey. Just seen your pm as well.

Porsche Boxster987S
the arctic looks incredible!! the ride height is spot on. lovely cars n good pics!

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
^^ Tripod was being used I think.

Is that a trophy or an inferno with a trophy sticker? Looks a bit orangey! :p