ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mighty Car Mods Season 6

Lionel Richie
a quick google reveals that the EZ36 engine they've used is 260ps standard in NA trim, but its on a 10.5:1 comp ratio! I didn't see them do anything in terms of rods/pistons, so i guess its a case of whack boost at it and see what happens! The E85 will help though! That'll do 550-600bhp i would guess, how long it lasts for though is a different story!!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
a quick google reveals that the EZ36 engine they've used is 260ps standard in NA trim, but its on a 10.5:1 comp ratio! I didn't see them do anything in terms of rods/pistons, so i guess its a case of whack boost at it and see what happens! The E85 will help though! That'll do 550-600bhp i would guess, how long it lasts for though is a different story!!

no internal mods as far as theyve shown (and said) its a brand new stock enigine.

believe what you want of that

7yhenaju.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Enjoyed the latest Gramps vid, really funny too.
It sounded f**king epic in the extra vid on mcm2, the boost! :O

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Was this the oem hvac unit that twinned as pretty much anything you want? Brilliant idea, surprised no one else on here has commented after getting a semi. Mmmm oem-ness

because the b******s nicked my idea lol

cant impliment them in my car though anyway so meh