ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miles until next fill-up not working.

The display on my dashboard for the amount of miles until the next fill-up doesnt seem to be working. It just displays ---- and flashes. Is there any reason for this or does it need to go to the garage?

Its a Clio 182.

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

mine did that in my old 1.2 extreme...it was replaced under warranty..

cant remember the name of the part but it was faulty

it only counts down the miles to 30 and then displays ---- so if you have almost no petrol in this could be the cause

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Ste_ on 27 July 2004

The display on my dashboard for the amount of miles until the next fill-up doesnt seem to be working. It just displays ---- and flashes. Is there any reason for this or does it need to go to the garage?

Its a Clio 182.
have you plenty of petrol? miles to go doesnt work with the fuel light on.

Ste,

Mine did this when I picked it up ... in my case the trip computer simply needed resetting.

To do this I think you hold the mileage reset button down and then turn ON the ignition. Not too sure though but I know it has been covered before on the forums so have a quick search if this doesnt work.

Craig

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

agree with the above mine did this before too the petrol light also came on continuously and doing the diagnostice mode and pressing the trip button sorted it