ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek exhausts?

clio sport 182
Hey guys anybody have a milltek exhaust fitted on here? If yes would you recommend them or are there better on the market?

Seen a few vids on there website sounds pretty nice just hope there isnt to much drone when going up the motorway

New Kangoo Van!
i have one it fits and sounds fine, just took a bit of fiddling about getting the pipes to sit level at the back. Its sits perfect now!

Dodgy one
Mines like a glove, I fitted it last weekend it took longer to get the old one off. I set the rear boxes bang on the centre of the holes. I went out for a quick drive and it dropped to the right adjusted it and its sat fine now its settled.

Both pipes are even and they stick out the same each side :D

clio sport 182
hmmm possibly but I don't know what yozza sport systems sound like or if they are decent systems? Anybody shed some light?

b/g 182, meg tourer
with a little bit of playing about and packing the hangers my miltek is sitting perfect, sounds great and i wouldn't change it for another system. its not too loud at all but adds a much nicer sound to the standard car. does not give you a headache at all on motorways when fitted to a cat.

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
glad you have asked this question, i need an exhaust pretty soon, orig back boxes started to blow a little,

anyone got a clip of a yozza exhaust, fitted to orig standard cat

cheers guys / girls

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I fitted my milltek 5 days ago and if the back weld problem won't occur (as some guys related) i will be very pleased with it as it sounds just the way I want it to and looks ace too.
yozza exhaust maybe too loud for everyday driving, although I'd try one for a quick blast :)

ST
Pish basically, YS or nothing.

My old 182 with YozzaSport system:

th_0c4099c5.jpg

th_MOV00749.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I'd need these

redir

Too much for my wee boy ears

Milltek, perfect sound, wankest fit ever.

Roadster Coupe
Stay clear of Milltek, worst quality exhausts I've ever used. My milltek on R26 fell completely off becasue The welds just snapped and the same thing hasppened on my Cooper S. Both systems were only couple months old.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
my Milltek sounds awesome now its decat and unsilenced!! I used to want a Yozza system but i wouldn't swap now! NO WAY!!

clio sport 182
well i have a decat millteck system i have replaced the centre section with a straight through pipe and it sounds awsome,shame about the fitting but i have had it manipulated now to sit correct

Porsche Boxster987S
i have just got the cat back system fitted. Not that much louder than standard , just a bit deeper. Mines fits perfectly:)