ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek Fitting

BMW 118d
Hi guys, I've recently fitted a Milltek system to the clio and to be honest I'm abit anal about how it sits in the bumper cut outs, at current I'm not to happy with how it is sat and was wondering if a couple of you could put some pics up of your 182's with Milltek Cat Backs.

Cheers,

Owen.

Last edited:
  Arctic 182, GTD
If I was you go buy some powerflex bushes exh009 and fit them in the rear brackets, cut out the old rubber before hand obv, cable tie either end, and drill a hole in the middle and it'll sit perfect :) I'll get s pic tomorrow for u. And no movement either so less chance of cracking ;)

BMW 118d
Yeah I've been looking at the power flex bushes but just didn't want any extra vibration in the car, what are they like? i want it sat nice and tight against the bumper cut outs. Be great if you could get me a pic mate :)

Arctic 182, GTD
You don't get any vibration what so ever mate, best thing you can do in my opinion to be honest, throw me a PM tomorrow to remind me lol I sits about 6-7mm off the cut outs, just enough so u can see the miltek print if u standing at the back ;)

Nice one! Needed help with this to. Can you post a pic of yours fitted so I can see exactly how it's done (the actual bushes) cheers

Arctic 182, GTD
Not the best pics and it's filthy but....
cda13413.jpg

c4d192d5.jpg

ab6b29eb.jpg

For me I think it sits perfect, just low enough to see the miltek print which I like and is solid so no banging on the bumper or rear axle.