ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek OR Janspeed OR KTR Ultra Performance -> Exhaust 182?????

182 FF Arctic
I got my miltek from ktec good exhaust & looks nice but it takes alot of messing to get it to fit right & if your fussy like I am it has to be right

TrackCar & F30 330d
If i was buying again i would get a Yozza, but i have a Ktec Ultra Performance and its a great, lightweight and nice sounding exhaust. Can be loud if you have it striaght through and decatted like mine but if you buy the exhaust with the new centre silencer it will quieten it down a lot and even more if you keep the cat :)

monaco 172
My ktec went straight on, didnt have to arse about gettings it sat right, i musta just been lucky lol.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I have a Janspeed on mine it does sound nice, ive never heard the others...............

172 with k-tec sound
get a yozza everything else just dosen't compare to the sound /build quality keep te standard cat n they are not too bad.

Ive got a ktec, fits fine as long as rear hangers arent shot and sounds good, mine has silenced decat. With cat and rear silencer doesnt sound loud at all!

But i would probably go for a yozza if i had to choose again!

Kangoo
Ive got a ktec, fits fine as long as rear hangers arent shot and sounds good, mine has silenced decat. With cat and rear silencer doesnt sound loud at all!

But i would probably go for a yozza if i had to choose again!

So, which sounds bether? Silenced Milltek or Silenced ktec?

monaco 172
I've heard both and I'd say a ktec silenced, an when you decide to decat the ktec it does sound really nice

I purchased a K-Tec Ultra with CAT + Centre Silencer about a week ago. I like it, sounds nice but not intrusive. Hangs perfectly.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
I fitted the K-Tec Ultra without centre silencer but with cat and it sits perfectly and is very well made. Sounds nice when you're pootling about town but then gives off a nice rasp when you give it death.

Milltek'd clio 182
hello mate, im in the same dilemma at the moment i cant decide which exhaust to buy, i only found out yesterday about the k-tec exhaust with the silencer, and people say it was nice, and then when i posted a thread someone said the milltek would suit me as i wanted a little rumble at low revs, but nothing to silly for when im on the motorways. so im really stuck. i need to get out and listen to the exhausts lol which is a pain.

Giulietta 940
Unfortunately I am in the same position.

My heart says get a Yozza, but my head is saying get a silenced Janspeed/K-Tec purely for noise regulations (lot of po-lice in boy racer county).

Would a Milltek be the best of both worlds? Raspiness, but not too loud as to p*ss off the locals? I'd be keeping the cat.

Kangoo

My heart says get a Yozza, but my head is saying get a silenced Janspeed/K-Tec purely for noise regulations (lot of po-lice in boy racer county).

Would a Milltek be the best of both worlds? Raspiness, but not too loud as to p*ss off the locals? I'd be keeping the cat.

That is the Question!?!?

Milltek'd clio 182

i was reccommended the milltek exhaust system as well but when on youtube i wondered if it was too loud, so im confused lol well im still looking into it, so if you do happen to make a choice let us know lol :)

Milltek'd clio 182
change of plan for an exhaust im going to look at a simota carbon air box as it sounds perfect have a look on youtube and theres a video on there featuing a blue 182 clio

RS 182 CUP
I'm ordering my scorpion rs192 system tomorrow, want to go with what I trust, I'm alsosure scorpion would have invested a lot into testing the product. Never seen anyone complain about them

Giulietta 940
I've decided on the Janspeed Supersports. Just need to save my pennies now, luckily my birthday is coming up...