ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milltek to a Yozza

W

WAR 23N

Just want peoples thoughts really. Ive got a Milltek on at the minute with decat and it sounds lovely.

But i've heard the Yozza exhaust systems and they sound more 'raspy' which i wanted in the 1st place.

Would this be a good move or not?

Its for a 182.

Thanks!

Evo 8 MR
The yozza is a better system but it is louder than the milltek, if you're not fussed about the increased volume then there is no reason why you shouldn't.

DB.

BMW 440i
I wouldn't bother.

Waste of time/cash.

Just two different sporty exhausts, not worlds apart.

W

WAR 23N

Hmm, its just with the Milltek, yeah it sounds nice but theres no rasp to it!!

With the Yozza there is (from what ive heard anyway...)

I havent actually been a clio thats had a Yozza fitted so i wouldnt know if it was too loud for me or not when driving along!!

225 Cup & Williams
Hmm, its just with the Milltek, yeah it sounds nice but theres no rasp to it!!

With the Yozza there is (from what ive heard anyway...)

I havent actually been a clio thats had a Yozza fitted so i wouldnt know if it was too loud for me or not when driving along!!

I think the Miltek does have a nice rasp with a decat. I have the exact same system on my trophy, being changed tomorrow right enough lol.

ph1 172
I used to have a Yozzasport system with a silenced decat and IMO it was far too loud. I do miss the rasp on full chat but the drone between 2 and 3k was horrendous. I now infact have a Milltek with the silenced decat and is pretty quiet but doesn't sound anything special.

Here is my Yozza and silenced decat

Last edited by a moderator:
  MX5 30th Anni
^^ I bought said Yozza!

CAT in and its perfect for me. Decat would make it too loud I would have thought.

No experience with the Milltek mind!

^ Should have made that clearer in my post actually, the link I posted is with decat and centre silencer removed.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
  981 Cayman
I wonder what a milltek sounds like with no centre section and a cat rather than a decat.

Can't find a video :(

Last edited:
W

WAR 23N

I haven't removed the centre section actually so maybe that would make a big difference! I would like pops an bangs mapped in though! Will sound nice on the track :)

W

WAR 23N

If you haven't already, get the centre box removed from the Milltek system, it'll rasp its tits off then.

Christopher did it to his old 182:

http://vimeo.com/1985989

Is this video done in Warrington on the road leading up to 'DriveTime'??

Sounds nice with the yozza decat an centre section removed though doesnt it :p

W

WAR 23N

Has to be said but I like the Yozza tailpipes better than the Milltek ones aswell

abit sad im sorry but true :D