ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek to a Yozza

W

WAR 23N

Just want peoples thoughts really. Ive got a Milltek on at the minute with decat and it sounds lovely.

But i've heard the Yozza exhaust systems and they sound more 'raspy' which i wanted in the 1st place.

Would this be a good move or not?

Its for a 182.

Thanks!

Evo 8 MR
The yozza is a better system but it is louder than the milltek, if you're not fussed about the increased volume then there is no reason why you shouldn't.

DB.

BMW 440i
I wouldn't bother.

Waste of time/cash.

Just two different sporty exhausts, not worlds apart.

W

WAR 23N

Hmm, its just with the Milltek, yeah it sounds nice but theres no rasp to it!!

With the Yozza there is (from what ive heard anyway...)

I havent actually been a clio thats had a Yozza fitted so i wouldnt know if it was too loud for me or not when driving along!!

225 Cup & Williams
Hmm, its just with the Milltek, yeah it sounds nice but theres no rasp to it!!

With the Yozza there is (from what ive heard anyway...)

I havent actually been a clio thats had a Yozza fitted so i wouldnt know if it was too loud for me or not when driving along!!

I think the Miltek does have a nice rasp with a decat. I have the exact same system on my trophy, being changed tomorrow right enough lol.

ph1 172
I used to have a Yozzasport system with a silenced decat and IMO it was far too loud. I do miss the rasp on full chat but the drone between 2 and 3k was horrendous. I now infact have a Milltek with the silenced decat and is pretty quiet but doesn't sound anything special.

Here is my Yozza and silenced decat

Last edited by a moderator:
  RX7 FD
^^ I bought said Yozza!

CAT in and its perfect for me. Decat would make it too loud I would have thought.

No experience with the Milltek mind!

^ Should have made that clearer in my post actually, the link I posted is with decat and centre silencer removed.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I wonder what a milltek sounds like with no centre section and a cat rather than a decat.

Can't find a video :(

Last edited:
W

WAR 23N

I haven't removed the centre section actually so maybe that would make a big difference! I would like pops an bangs mapped in though! Will sound nice on the track :)

W

WAR 23N

If you haven't already, get the centre box removed from the Milltek system, it'll rasp its tits off then.

Christopher did it to his old 182:

http://vimeo.com/1985989

Is this video done in Warrington on the road leading up to 'DriveTime'??

Sounds nice with the yozza decat an centre section removed though doesnt it :p

W

WAR 23N

Has to be said but I like the Yozza tailpipes better than the Milltek ones aswell

abit sad im sorry but true :D