ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milton Keynes/Bedford meet, drinks, food......

ITB'd MK1
Anyone fancy a christmas meet up? Doesn't seem to be much socially going on round this way, so being a bit festive seems a good excuse

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
It's an area with plenty of members, the problem Is it does not sit clearly in any particular region. PITA

But if there's gonna be a meet I'm 100 % in :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Gower67
Tobs
Bumble Bee
Kevinhall
chrispy.clio
Jewson172
FlansS14

Are all within 30mins of MK... then there's also a thread here of people all local wanting a meet : http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-in-bedfordshire/page2&highlight=bedfordshire

from experience, until you pick a date and a venue everyone will continue saying they want a meet and not much comes of it... pick a couple of dates and start a thread, pm the locals linking them to the thread and see if you can drum up some interest. being winter though, meets tend to quieten down but i think there's enough interest to get at least 5-10 people along.

ITB'd MK1
Cheers :) yeah i'd seen those other people interested, just hoped people would spot the thread i guess. Bit late for a christmas meet now lol ;) Have to sort something out for this month

Gower67
Tobs
Bumble Bee
Kevinhall
chrispy.clio
Jewson172
FlansS14

Are all within 30mins of MK... then there's also a thread here of people all local wanting a meet : http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-in-bedfordshire/page2&highlight=bedfordshire

from experience, until you pick a date and a venue everyone will continue saying they want a meet and not much comes of it... pick a couple of dates and start a thread, pm the locals linking them to the thread and see if you can drum up some interest. being winter though, meets tend to quieten down but i think there's enough interest to get at least 5-10 people along.

Discounted 1*2 parts
post a link up in the EA region when you arrange it as i don't often look in this region - also a few in the EA region who may make the journey over too

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I would make the journey over, but again depending in date/time!

Danny, arrange to meet at your workshop, then while we are there might as well do a few things to my car......!!! :approve: