ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milton Keynes Ice Cream Of Justice Challenge

172 CUP
For those who know, the "Furzton Lake Ice Cream Of Justice Challenge" entered its 2nd week last night...

few have tried, even fewer have succeeded... until last night when a new champion was crowned (and he wasn't even a Clio owner!!!)...

http://worldofsi.blogspot.com/

...has the shocking evidence of this ice cream monster.

Enjoy

Si

Lee

BMW M2C
Day said:
Somebody alert Lee to this post.

He's the Cliosport Ice Cream peoples champion :D

And there was me expecting a photoshop of me looking like a t**t again. lol

Not that people need to use photoshop to do that.

A Fast One!
swren said:
For those who know, the "Furzton Lake Ice Cream Of Justice Challenge" entered its 2nd week last night...

few have tried, even fewer have succeeded... until last night when a new champion was crowned (and he wasn't even a Clio owner!!!)...

http://worldofsi.blogspot.com/

...has the shocking evidence of this ice cream monster.

Enjoy

Si

Paul.C 16v said:
and he ate that after chips and a rack of ribs!! he really can eat!!

that'll be me then lads!

good to meet you all there and put you to shame first time round :approve:

maybe next time i will have a more worthy advisary?

Valver..
ill be up for a eatin contest... ill give you a run for ya money..:D:D:D... and ill even eat the ice cream you wont it :D

172 CUP
its sounding like at the next big Cliosport meet we should have an ice cream eating comp, i'll book the ambulances now - LOL

Si

cock mobile.
Scoobywhoo said:
Maybe we could call it the ice cream CUP - instead of challenge ??

lol; certainly seems appropriate!

Paul: thought you liked your little red one? ;)

172 Cup
sh33n said:
Sell your 200's!!

dont worry Sean they will be going also! but i am looking to buy somewhere in about 3 months now. need to get our own place. if i do sell the clio i will prob get another clio like a mint valver or williams. could just do with the extra 3k to put into buying the house. i dont want to sell the car as i love it but needs must and all that! will find out for sure on Mon though!

Paul

172 CUP
Paul, whilst getting rid of the cars would be a shame, having your own house is worth the loss, anyways you can always get the cars again once the house is in the bag!

Good luck

Si

172 Cup
cheers Si thats sort of the plan once we have the house and are settled im sure i will get what i want again!

but then a williams or a valver isnt a bad car at all! just a bit more fragile and older!

Saphire Cosworth
Paul.C 16v said:
cheers Si thats sort of the plan once we have the house and are settled im sure i will get what i want again! NOT ANOTHER F*CKING 200 PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE !!!

but then a williams or a valver isnt a bad car at all! just a bit more fragile and older!

One day you'll learn. Buy a ford instead - they're much better all round !!

Saphire Cosworth
ukaskew said:
Whats the challenge? Time limit or something? I'm a dessert king, it looks fairly easy to finish off no problem.

Damn man - what you weighin ?? 350 ?? I bet your one of those big ass pop eyed chicken eating m*ther f*ckers aint ya ??

Name the film !!!

Saphire Cosworth
Spykee said:
that'll be me then lads!

good to meet you all there and put you to shame first time round :approve:

maybe next time i will have a more worthy advisary?

Mine is still up for grabs me old fruit - 7K and it's yours - 27K on the clock,