ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mine and Tupps' Motors (Pic Heavy)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Cars look good! 182 wheels look ok, it's good to be different, otherwise everyone would have the same looking car!

Tupps if you're wanting a a set of springs to use with the standard dampers that'll handle well, I'd go custom and get something like faulkners or go to powerstation. The eibachs are ok just not that great IMO.

arctic 182 ff
both look good the ph1 will look good with a drop will have to make effort and come to galleries this sunday see them in the flesh

Focus ST
My wheels are sliiiiiightly curbed now

After spinning and almost ending in an early grave last night

arctic 182 ff
will do matey been really busy last week but will make the effort this week,should have my coilovers fitted by sunday too and maybee a wash aswell looks terrible atm compared to my usual standard lol

arctic 182 ff
just standard shocks and apex 40 mm springs,like you i had a heart in mouth moment tuesday gone was going to a mates boxing doo had a full car and was having a bit of a chase with my mate in his 197,strates no probs but bends no chance and the conditions did not help pushing the cup to my limit ended up in a bit of a tank slapper shall we say lol hoping coilovers and new tyres should make it a bit better

Focus ST
EXACTLY same scenario mate, 197 ownage on the corners... tried to keep with it and failed

You selling those springs?!

arctic 182 ff
will be mate shortly when my coilovers arrive and are set up only done 8000 miles on them,was going to put them on the mrs 182 but she isnt that bothered about it been low

172 cup
Both cars looking nice lads, I've had the tyres removed of your old wheels ready for sandblasting and painting after the christmas break.

Wanna buy them back when done? ;)

Ali

Focus ST
Graeme, just took ruddy out in the cup - Smashed the limiter in 1-2-3... he's well impressed with them!

Rebecca - SILENCE!