ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Detail! FRP/Celeste Dettaglio content***

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Feck that's an old thread! Love reading old s**t like that!

Egp is s**t! You were right 4 years ago. Luckily I never bought it!

Mad you mum still has it aswell.

What's your dad driving these days mate?

Nowt at the mo, has been in hospital recently. Eye infection.

He drives the Touareg too. And the Elan is coming out the bodyshop in the coming wks! You'll love this. Full rebuild, Barn car. 90% new!

Wee sample.

183158_151837281541796_100001465749674_319684_1894266_n.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thought they were. Couldn't miss it stands out compared to a normal puma. Car looks mint mate!

Indeed mate, there are quite a few normal Pumas on the roads these days. Cheap motoring. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nowt at the mo, has been in hospital recently. Eye infection.

He drives the Touareg too. And the Elan is coming out the bodyshop in the coming wks! You'll love this. Full rebuild, Barn car. 90% new!

Wee sample.

View attachment 56806

Oh my days! My boss had one of these a long time ago!

Look at those hinge positions! Epic!

120d M Sport
I have decided I intend to own one of these at some point, so much going for them

If it drives like a faster, slightly sharper version of my ZS (which I adored!) then it's ideal!

I'd happily have yours Gally knowing all thats been done to it, could even give you a GTI in part exhange as I know you love them so much :eek:

Other French Pith
Saw one of these in Kirkcaldy this morning. They look AMAZING on the road. like really really really really AMAZING.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I have decided I intend to own one of these at some point, so much going for them

If it drives like a faster, slightly sharper version of my ZS (which I adored!) then it's ideal!

I'd happily have yours Gally knowing all thats been done to it, could even give you a GTI in part exhange as I know you love them so much :eek:

Haha! I'll let you know when it's up for sale. 5k and it could be yours! ;)

Thanks for the comments mate, wish you lived closer and you could have had a blast in mine. :)

Saw one of these in Kirkcaldy this morning. They look AMAZING on the road. like really really really really AMAZING.

A lot of the time people are shocked when they see them in person. I know I was. I had never sat, used, seen one until I travelled 400 miles to pick mine up!

Mad when you think about it!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
He was helping me out.

He has Tom Thumb abilities innit.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm I might have to attend if it's not too late! Can you promise me a ride...of the car that is :D

Of course dude. I'd let anyone drive my car to give them the experience of it. See what the fuss is about! ;)