ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Downgrade...

Golf R
So after nearly 5,000 miles since i've had the car I have effectively made a downgrade and replaced the shiny look at me 18's for a set of 17's. The car might have lost some of it's specialness in the looks department now but it has gained massively in the handling department and made the car so much more fun. On the 18's it always was a bit of a handful on the country roads but it was only when i recently had a Mini courtesy car running 17's that I realised how more composed it was handling wise.

After a few hours cleaning on the car today, I popped out to take some fresh pictures, some are very near identical shots but i was experimenting with the camera and tripod settings and these seem the best of the 50 odd pic's i took...
DSCF3547X.jpg

DSCF3553X.jpg

DSCF3556X.jpg

DSCF3567X.jpg

DSCF3548X.jpg

DSCF3572X.jpg

DSCF3570X.jpg

DSCF3573X.jpg

DSCF3579X.jpg

DSCF3580X.jpg

DSCF3585X.jpg

DSCF3576X.jpg