ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini JCW

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
My Wife finally replaced her 1.4 Pug 206 with a Mini JCW

Wanted the R56 as she did not want a new shape so found one with the later N18 Engine in it (after some hunting and disappointing trips to dealers that did not know the differences)

Its great fun to drive like a little go kart and the brakes are unbelievable.

Fully specced car with the heated Recaros.

17278315976_82ddb70e77_h.jpg
010 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

17302466942_6b8bfed550_h.jpg
008 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

17278301476_87548c107f_h.jpg
011 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

17116487258_849de62439_h.jpg
012 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

16683925283_5e03157ac5_h.jpg
018 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

17116652160_d39e68db0d_h.jpg
016 by adrianbarron, on Flickr

thanks

Adrian

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice indeed.

Is it white silver? If so it's nice too see one specced without the red roof which seems to be everybody's favourite combo.

We're you not tempted by a GP2 as I can't imagine this wasn't far off price they can be had for ATM?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Very nice indeed.

Is it white silver? If so it's nice too see one specced without the red roof which seems to be everybody's favourite combo.

We're you not tempted by a GP2 as I can't imagine this wasn't far off price they can be had for ATM?

White silver and it did have a red roof but got the dealer to paint it at no cost,
If it was my car id have had a GP2 but my wife wanted the heated seats Sat nav and all the bits these come with that the GP does not come with.
We got a really good deal on this car i think as other cars for sale with lesser specs are more money online, we viewed a few that were no where near the quality of this one and were more money.

The lad i sit next to at work has another white silver one with a black roof as well.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh FairPlay much prefer the black roof I adore white silver such a nice colour 1st one I saw was under petrol station lights and it looked epic! Would deffo be a colour I'd go for after a GP2

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
My girlfriend has an r56 cooper S, however hers is 250bhp :)

Really, really nice indeed :smile:

Are the Recaro's and Steering wheel standard on the JCW or option's ? not massively clued up on the Mini's :kissingclosed:

I like it a lot (I am not a Mini fan at all) the colour's ace & the interior etc looks damn smart. I'd want to lower it a bit though.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I like it a lot (I am not a Mini fan at all) the colour's ace & the interior etc looks damn smart. I'd want to lower it a bit though.

Id lower it but its my wife daily so its not going to happen any time soon