ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini's Farewell Shoot

I was going to say edit out the bit about 'my race team' as it makes it sound like you'll be ragging it about, but I guess that doesn't matter now if it's basically sold. Lol.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
That is gorgeous. I have the same seats in my Seat, they are great seats.
Will be intersting to see the Lotus. Is it S1 or S2?

Turbos.
Yeah... i was unsure about mentioning the team. On the flipside, if i put it was serviced, but not by a dealer, i might look cheap?

And you wouldn't want that!

I think it being serviced by a race team is fine, just not your race team. But then again, you're not selling a £500 Saxo.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Cant believe you are getting rid, after getting the bits sorted on mine, there is no way I am going to get bored of that whine.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Deposit taken this morning...should have put it up for more!

with the struggle we had to sell our Mini, I would say that you priced it spot on the money as every man and his wife is trying to sell a Mini - Recaro's and JCW bits would have made it easier for yours to sell though!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
stunning mini that! best colour too but i am a bit biast..