ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mint! reminds me of bein 17 again

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'd never have one personally, my mate had one in college, I remember the whole dashboard shaking when it went over bumps, lol.

MK1 16v
i had one as my first car had a 1.2 merit with a cherry bomb exhaust and gte body kit with toora 17s on. i thought i was the dogs c*ck

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i had a k reg sri in the same colour as that makes me wish i'd have kept it now and built a bit of a weapon out of it

Rb 182
I love a bit of Nova action. My mates old one, we put a 2.0 16v in it, then he sold it and bought a Bm??

craigsnova.jpg

visualize whirled pe
I like Novas too, I think they will eventually lose the stigma attached to them from the mid 90's and become classic little hatches, the shape has aged better than the corsa.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I had one almost identical to that. What a car. They're nearly old skool cool if done properly.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
240952-1t.jpg

Mine was very similar to that. Started off as a black '1.4 'flair'. Over its life i fitted full gsi kit (front bumper and skirts and wheels) had the bumpers colour coded. Lowered 60mm, cat back gsi Magnex, loved it :) Changed the alloys for 15" Compomotive Mo's in white. Looking back it was ripe for a 2.0L redtop :evil: Some chav ended up buying it, within the first month crashed it, then it was stolen and torched :( Broke my heart as i saw its demise :( :( Never had any pics of it either :(

Last edited:
breeze blue is the nicest colour for the SRi.

Ive had 2 novas, a silver GSi when i was 17 and then a red GTE when i was 19 in which we fitted a 2.0 8v from the Cav.

Would nudge 145 and felt like it was going to fall apart.

Old skool cool.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
That's what I wanted to get for my first car when I was younger.

That car does look mint, not worth that though.

172 Cup (Iceberg)
I had a white 1.3 SR as my first car! Loved it but it was a bag of spanners really...... for some reason i then got a GTE lookalike in red, which was nice actually, it had a 1.6 conversion in it with the 4 speed box lol.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
heh, I recall being a teenage boy in school harping on about getting a Nova SR as my 1st car. i ended up with an astra instead which I still kinda liked tbh