ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minty mint Valver #2

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Get some ph2 lights back on the rear!

Apart from B pillar stickers missing I like :)

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Not keen on the ph1 bits and looks like you have high oil pressure at idle from the last pic, I'd be pleased with that.

Looks nice.

I like the white wheels.

That's down to the freshly rebuilt engine it's got ;) mine is exactly the same

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How does it drive compared to the track car??

You've got a perfect balance there imo, The Clio 16v's/Williams are sooooo comfy and nice to drive in standard form. Then you've got a proper little weapon for weekends. :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
All of these mk1 threads are upsetting me!!! I've wanted a 1*2 for god knows how long, but I'm slowly being converted.

Lovely pair of motors, new one looks in top condition. Where do you find these for sale? Not seen a lot on PH etc.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Very nice Mr Whiteley!!!!! Even though, i do think your brave having a pair of the knuckle bashing bugger's!!!;)

Enjoy dude!!

BMW M5 & E36
Feels slow in comparison, but really really refined. Just a nice comfy sensible* road car which looks pretty at the same time. Feels very tight given the age and mileage too, so I'm happy :)

*ish.

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Thats full on minty fresh! How id have my valver if i get round to owning one!

Got some PH3 rear Lights going cheapcheap if you wanna set to match the boot carbon effect strip!

BMW M5 & E36
Wouldn't say addictive, but theyve just got something about them which the mk2's lack IMO. And thats coming from owning a 182.