ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missed Service

Ive had my car serviced once (172 sport) at 12 thou...

Ive now done 34 thou and ive just read on here that the 2nd service should be 24 thousand.

Have i missed a service, im sure they told me to come back at 36 thousand.

Nope youve missed a service.

Id get it booked in ASAP.

If you have any engine warently problems you might have a problem with Renault Uk unhappy to pay up since youve not followed the correct servicing but you should be fine most problems requiring warently work wouldnt be picked up on services anyway.

Street Triple R

the car itself would be fine, as has been said though, if your still in the warrenty period Renault might be a bit funny about it

wouldnt panic about it though

R35 GTR

I bought my car they said it was still under man. warranty , but noticed first service wasnt done until 15k.

cock mobile.

I think they can only not do stuff under warranty if they can prove the problem was a direct result of lack of servicing.

Defo go get it serviced though pronto, or at they very least change the oil!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Quote: Originally posted by Dave3141 on 12 September 2005

I bought my car they said it was still under man. warranty , but noticed first service wasnt done until 15k.
you have a few miles grace on the servicing, not sure if it is 1k though

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

I thought the allowance was 500miles, I wouldnt wanna risk it, just in case of a warranty problem, wanna give them as little as possible to find to wriggle out of a warranty issue.

Ive always got the car in by 12,450 and 24, 400 so I didnt end up going over, just in case!