ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

missile thrown at my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
  VW Caddy Van
I'll keep my eyes peeled about Town see if i can get his reg and his Corsa friends reg too. But trust me Gaz u can't miss this prelude nor the corsa

E36 328
for f***s sake, what has he gained from doing that? Is he gonna go home now and think 'ah it was a good night' cossa that, the f**king scum! And along the same lines as hat guy who said something about his daughter could be in the back, what if u had had your children in the back or anyone for that matter! C unts!
Post his bebo page
I bet his mum is proud

Shhh
Someone thrown a missile at your car.?

AMRAAM_Missile-Raytheon.jpg

Must have been strong..

Ph1
Sloth, are these totally random attacks or attacks on rivel ''boy racers / groups or gangs'' ??

Just with you saying about a Corsa and knowing the description of the guy there, you seem to know or be aware of them prior to your attack??

Static Low
some wee lads threw an egg at my car a few weeks ago. I just gave them a chase for a laugh. Then stopped the cops and they said they were looking for them lol.

clio cup 172
Sloth, are these totally random attacks or attacks on rivel ''boy racers / groups or gangs'' ??

Just with you saying about a Corsa and knowing the description of the guy there, you seem to know or be aware of them prior to your attack??
im not a boyracer,the onli reason i know the description is after the incidednt happened i found out a lot about them on bebo,as the car had a sticker saying ultimate ridez on it,so i done some detective work and found them f**kers on bebo.i dont drive around town doing the whole cruising thing,i was in picking my mate up from campus and then the guy followed me for nothing and vandalised my car.i am a quiet guy and never do anything to upset or annoy anyone wen im in the car,

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
I say someone goes round his house and takes out the guys sump plug, then will get in start it and boom.
You can't leave something like this otherwise he will just keep doing it until something bad happens, like there is a rear passanger. He needs to learn his lesson now before someone gets hurt or worse.
I would go and do it but Glasgow is a bit far from Nottingham :eek:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I say someone goes round his house and takes out the guys sump plug, then will get in start it and boom.
You can't leave something like this otherwise he will just keep doing it until something bad happens, like there is a rear passanger. He needs to learn his lesson now before someone gets hurt or worse.
am ur man!!

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Haha good good
I am not saying physically hurt him or anything as he didn't hurt anyone either just mess up his car and see if he likes it
What goes around must come around!
As you can probably tell i hate people that do things like this, i just really can't see the point.

Ph1

Good idea but he'll just think that was a accident, get the car fixed and carry on doing it.

Sensible choice is Police action but they'll be little justice here as the systems crap

clio cup 172
Good idea but he'll just think that was a accident, get the car fixed and carry on doing it.

Sensible choice is Police action but they'll be little justice here as the systems crap
i neva bothered wit police nothin will get done

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Yeah may be didn't think of that.
That would be the sensible choice yes, but has you have said nothing will come from it. You will just be told 6 months down the line that they haven't been able to prosicute anyone from the evidence supplied and then the report will be closed.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
lol isn't it good all the faith that we have in our police/justice service:rasp:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I know you said your not a man of violence but should the mood take you (and i think it should coz this guy sounds like a bit of a penis in-haler)

Pitch fork (or pick axe) Through the roof, instant right-off.

Or just use nitro mors as above, this wont just strip the paint but it will stain the metal work aswell making it a f**king night mare to repair. (An empty bottle of Tomato Sauce to apply lol)

Clio 172 mk2
I know you said your not a man of violence but should the mood take you (and i think it should coz this guy sounds like a bit of a penis in-haler)

Pitch fork (or pick axe) Through the roof, instant right-off.

Or just use nitro mors as above, this wont just strip the paint but it will stain the metal work aswell making it a f**king night mare to repair. (An empty bottle of Tomato Sauce to apply lol)

+1

Good call really this chap has caused you hassle, money and time by chucking what ever it was at your car so a bit of payback eith the nitro mors seems pretty fair.

Okay, he'll probably fix it up etc but just think of the ballache it'll be to sort it out etc.

Leave it a while so your incident doesn't appear to be connected to it and do it

Clio 172 mk2
There you go, an offer you can't refuse

Would that include materials (Nitro mors/brake fluid etc) lol

clio cup 172
I'l do it for a £50 fee!! No drama
your mad or do you just hate neds .i do.but dont want any further hassle.i was thinkin of getn all the guys from ma ice hockey team out,maybe put ma skates on and trample on the car

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
am ur best bet mate.. dont mind neds tbh but cvnts like that neet sorting out

Status
Not open for further replies.