ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

missing my 172 - only when its gone

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

car is currently in for fixing this http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=5&TopicID=164015&PagePosition=4http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=5&TopicID=164015&PagePosition=4

so i have a courtesy car while that and a few other bits and bobs get sorted got it prob until end of week.

Its a 1.2 16v dynamique, in a not too nice dark grey with blue through it nae the best!! Ill see about getting some snaps of it up.

Miss the ease of acceleration from the 172 and the engine note, you dont realise how much you take advantage of it until you are in something smaller

disappointing at mo. I was thinking I could live without my 172, but i really doubt it as the last two days have just proved how much i have taken it for granted. Dealer also called today to say its prob gana be end of the week before i get her back

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:cry:

however to cheer myself up gan to the missus patch as i bought her a cup ages ago. Might see if shell swap me that for the courtesy car i have:eek:

Count yourself lucky m8 - at least youre getting it back!! I sold my 182, miss it like crazy - and now have to drive a 1.6 Zafira for at least 3 months :eek:

Racing Blue 182

My 182 has gone in to sort all problems today, iv also got a clio 1.2, not even a nice one, no alloys no aircon no sports seats lol list goes on.

I useto to have a billabong which was nice for a 1.2 but this is horrible

Clio v6

Hope you get it fixed soon and are back enjoying it. If its any consolation I still miss my 172.

BMW M3

My 182 is booked in for a service on monday and i asked them to fix the same problem yours has with the creaking noises when turning as well as some other things. But the dealer recons he can do it all in one day so i didnt ask for a car. Did your dealer tell you it would take a while to sort these probs as i might now be car-less for the best part of a week.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by Justin182 on 21 June 2005

My 182 is booked in for a service on monday and i asked them to fix the same problem yours has with the creaking noises when turning as well as some other things. But the dealer recons he can do it all in one day so i didnt ask for a car. Did your dealer tell you it would take a while to sort these probs as i might now be car-less for the best part of a week.
well mate huge can of worms with me, the car has in fact been in about 4 times for this and has been tested by many people and its only now i have finally got them to agree that its rubbered and that it needs a few new components

to be honest there was a list of about 15things i wanted looked at and this is why its in so long and i have the courtesy car. Due to my job i wasnt willing to book it and risk not having a car to get around, some of the places i have to go to for my work are hellish to get to by public transport, places like Oban, Dingwall, Fort William, Luss, Wick and Peebles - nae the best.

as the dynamique well im just too used to my car, to be fair shes nae too bad fairly keen off the line, found a bit wanting in 5th at 60 usually best to drop it to make better progress, interestingly i get better economy from the 172 than the 1.2!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by racing182 on 21 June 2005

My 182 has gone in to sort all problems today, iv also got a clio 1.2, not even a nice one, no alloys no aircon no sports seats lol list goes on.

I useto to have a billabong which was nice for a 1.2 but this is horrible

mines a dynamique but no air con, natty seats but nae as comfy as the leather 172 jobbies