ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MISSING MY CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY CAR WENT IN THE GARAGE LAST NIGHT TO GET RESPRAYED DUE TO SOMEONE WITH A CAR SCRATCHING DISORDER.

IM MISSING IT BAD YOU DONT REALISE HOW MUCH YOU RELY ON IT till its gone!!!

up at 6 30 this morning to get a bus to work usually i dont get up till 8 00 :mad:

any way look on the bright side at least it will be colour coded whenit comes back:D

Did he! Cool whats he got planned for it?

Challenged you to a race?

I was looking around at Valvers the other day very tempted to buy a high mileage one and spunk a lot of cash on it. A kinda project car

I aint driven mine for 2 and a bit months!!! I feckin miss it. One more month then i can drive it for a few weeks over the easter break!

Hes got plans, but I seriously dont think hell be able to keep up for a while! Even if he gives me hassle in a straight line, Ive had a two year head start to get used to making the most of the car - and mines tuned!

You coming to the meet on 30th March?

its costing me £350 to have my drivers wing ,bonnet entire passenget side and rear bumper re sprayed it was suppoused to be £650 but a mates doing it cheap thank god!

Shes talking about the paint warranty i guess..

A bit naiive though Kelly, its not like Renault need to know, or would find out, or even care! It will effect your insurance for future cars if you claim off them, its best to get it sorted out of your own pocket unless its really bad.

Quote: Originally posted by DynamiqueDick on 20 March 2003

MY CAR WENT IN THE GARAGE LAST NIGHT TO GET RESPRAYED DUE TO SOMEONE WITH A CAR SCRATCHING DISORDER.

IM MISSING IT BAD YOU DONT REALISE HOW MUCH YOU RELY ON IT till its gone!!!
hello all! just regestered with the forum. just gotta say mate...i know how you feel! buses suck bigtime! this goverments living in la la land if they think us drivers are gonna give up our nice comfortable cars to wait in the freezing rain for sum battered bag of crap to rattle us off to work! costs me twice as much and takes twice as long to get there to......a real insentive that is!:(