ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Misty Windows

Hi all, i have just bought a 1.2 16v 04 clio, and was driving along the motorway today to find that the windows were misting up... i had the heat on full and the blowers on 3 facing my feet and the windscreen - the only way i could de-mist was to put the a/c on.... is this normal?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Tim

turn the heat down to half way or it will cos of the cold temp outside. could try something like rainx or anti-mist products to make it better.

either side. There are loads of anti-mist products out there which you need to put on the inside really. Im sure your local supermarket will have something you could try.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

could of been exess fluid in your a/c pipes causing it to steem up,especially if its new.If i run my a/c sometimes the next time im in the car i get a puf of steam on the glass and then it goes,if it keeps diong it take it back

Polo + Micra

have you got the recirculate on cos will cause the windows to mist up on the inside

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

is there an option to get the heat strips in the front window ? They are soo much better than air.