ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk 1 172 alloys on my 1.6??

E36 M3. 182
will the mk 1 172 alloys fit my 1.6 rsi, if so, how do you think they would look if i got them done in anthracite, as my car is a dark metallic blue and i plan on tinting my windows, rear clusters and if possible repeaters. any ideas?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
they will fit yep, not sure how they will look in anthracite but if you look for a pic of a blue mk1 172 ull get an idea how they look in silver

Clio 197
^^ yes that right they will fit & get some pics up too

I got mk1 172 wheels on my clio & I love it:approve:

E36 M3. 182
pretty sure theydidnt do the 172 in the same blue as mine, its more of a petrol blue, think the blue 172s were a metallic navy blue. only reason im thinkin of gettin anthracite wheels is the centres of mine are that colour and look pretty smart for 14's

Last edited:
  E36 M3. 182
car pic (3).jpg

Not a Clio anymore.....
Woohoo!! Another 1.6 Rsi owner :D We're like hens teeth round these parts.......

I would ditch the original Rsi wheels asap, they are 'orrible in my opinion. Think the dark wheels wouldn't be a good idea, stick to silver. Maybe try and get a photoshop done and see how they look in different colours.