ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk 2 1.2 clio de cat pipe?

clio 1.2 RN
ok so im wanting to de cat my 1.2 mk2 but cant find a de cat pipe specifically for my model, does anyone know if a de cat pipe from another model would fit?

thanks in advance

MK3 GTI golf 16v
why do you want to ? it wont give any performance gains on a 1.2, thats why no where makes them.

if you went to an exhaust place, you could just have the pipe made to go just be straight through or take your cat off and smash all the stuff out of the inside. but theres no real gain from any of it mate

clio 1.2 RN
im not doing it for any power gain, its just to make my exhaust louder thats all, but thanks anyway

Octavia VRS LE
my car ran alright for first few months with decat now it idles like sh*t and when i try and hold a rev when on a standstill it varys up and down, and then pops!! i honestly wouldnt even bother.