ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK 2 172 throttle pedal Q’

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I have noticed lately that there is a definate click at the botom of the pedal. Maybe it has always been there and i just havent been "trying!". Noticed it more after the bloke at a RRoad said it was there. It really needs pressing to get by it. Am I right in saying that there is a switch at the bottom for some sort of diagnostics or something?

Whats yours like??

Do you think its warranty time!!!

S2000

Its a trait of all the MK2s. Both mine have had it! Ill guess youve recently moved yer mats, sometimes the mat can get stuck under the pedal!

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Mats are in the same position.

Just the bloke at the RR got me thinking and now i notice it even more!!!

Apparently this click is to do with the cruise control/ speed limiter override and the "kick-down" in the auto clios.

Nissan R35 GT-R

I think its just the edge of the pedal pushing down past the base of the stopper at the bottom. I looked and there is no wiring and the base does not move.