ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk 3 coilovers where???

130 bhp 1.2
i need coilovers for less than £300 found pi's on special offer but dont know if u guys would know any around the same price from anywhere?
cheers

Black Clio GT
cheap place for coilovers are venom motorsport, dont think you will find coilovers for cheaper than £300 for a mk3!!

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Cheapest i know of are fk's there on offer from 750 too 500. Epic price for fk's and av never seen them on a mk3. Thought you were going for them pi's first thing this morning?

CLIO 172 CUP....
cant beleave the guy at croydon race and rally center said he could get p.i coilovers for £285. wot a d**k.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately at this moment in time we do not have a kit available for the Mk3 Clio.*

Regards,

Sales Support.

On 16 January 2011 15:29, <stuie05@hotmail.co.uk>

Contacted: PI Suspension - check stock

130 bhp 1.2
they took the piss man they told me they would fit then when i want them they tell me they wont fit. im waiting to hear from k tec now to see what they can do me i want weitecs :D
had a feeling it was too good to be true :(

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Yeah me to check out venom sports they have epic prices on there fk coilies for the mk3 lowest av seen.