ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 16v wheels

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
Hi guys,
I know someone who's breaking a car which has mk1 clio 16v wheels on it, they're the 5 spoke type with the large grey centre cap. At the moment 1 cap is missing. Are they
desirable?
Thanks

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Speedline Vega's

They're getting rarer as they get old but they only tend to suit mk1 or 5GT's imo.

Decent track wheels I guess - if the centre caps are metal and not plastic they're worth a few quid.

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
Centre caps are the metal ones i've just gone back up there and he's just chucked them on a pile.
I'll have to grab them.

Clio 2.0 16v 182
There are a few people round Southampton that would (and have) paid a pretty penny for them. Last I saw were sold for £300 with plastic caps

Speedline Vega's

They're getting rarer as they get old but they only tend to suit mk1 or 5GT's imo.

Decent track wheels I guess - if the centre caps are metal and not plastic they're worth a few quid.
Agreed mate. I remember 'back in the day' on my 16v it was hard even then to get metal amphasite ones. The plastic ones were poo & the silver metal ones looked wrong.

I went to Saarfend in it once & some c**t stole two of them from one side. B*stards!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I was driving along one day and I had to stop for a zebra crossing - I saw my driver cap go flying across the crossing, up a drive and batter into the side of a fiesta I think it was....!

Retrieved it and ran - not one of my best days sadly!

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
These are the metal anthracite ones, he thinks the last cap is under a car!!
Hope it's ok.
We'll see.