ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 172 pics and vids

H

harryr34

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 14 May 2005

is the car UK registered now harry or are you still having trouble?

--chris
Finally VOSA allowed me to book an SVA test and it passed, I am planning to get it insured and registered this week. It will be all straight forward now.

Harry

172beast

Aye it comes up like brand new after a few hours polishing, went for a good drive last nate down my favourite roads and it still never fails to put a grin on my face, way the back end will step out on tight corners to get you round tighter, way you can stear using the throttle, by far the best fun car to drive Ive owned, such a hoot. But time to move on, either a tweaked diesel seen as I do over 50 mile a day commuting down motorway, or jap beast if I can afford petrol lol

Parked up in MAtlock last nate, looked stunning, came back to car after some greasy chips and play on 2p machines, some chavs looking round car and pointing to for sale signs. Got in car and they just looked at me, as were driving off my gf says as if them chavs could afford this hehe

172beast

That BMW was doing my nut in! You cant overtake unless the person in front indicates and moves out the way, get chucked off track if you dont follow that rule so was forced to stick behind him till he sodded off.