ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 172 too Mk2 172 - I Fancy a Change

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Errrrr hmm, when lowered 40mm.. it does scrub a little bit on full lock (or alot!) Ive had some of my arch lining taken out which has helped..

At the moment she looks like this :

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1100358478__100-0015_IMG.jpg

I got a flat tyre a few weeks ago and as all 4 tyres needed changing, i decided to put the standard 15s back on for a while.. (and now that im going to the ring, i wont be putting the 17s back on until after) The ride is great, shes low and corners amazingly and ive very comfy...

Lots of fantastic different points of view...which is excellent as always..

I have decided to do, possibly the sensible thing and keep my MK1 172. I may do a few extra little mods but will not be "pumping" cash into it, instead I am going to save for a 182 or a Mk1 V6.

:)

renaultsport clio 182

they are all nice motors matey keep the ph1, the original and best imo,the v6 is a stonking motor awwwsssomme in both versions.