ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 172 with Willy Wheels

406 passion wagon..
What do you guys think?

Would love a set of Willy wheels, the offset pretty similar?

Karl

Attachments

• 172AvecWilly.jpg
    172AvecWilly.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 221
  406 passion wagon..
Was just looking at something different... would really like some Turinis but who doesn't!!

If anyone fancies photoshopping some turinis on, please do!

Silver ones do look nice :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I like it - I was thinking of swapping the valver once upon a time for a silver mk1 172 and getting anthracite willy's with polioshed lip on there..

Does have to be as low as carbons to look right though..

Rather than putting the standard 15" willy alloys on it, have you thought about the 16" or 17" replicas that prima do ?
they look good, I think you can get them in silver & gold.

Daz0rz said:
I like it - I was thinking of swapping the valver once upon a time for a silver mk1 172 and getting anthracite willy's with polioshed lip on there..

Does have to be as low as carbons to look right though..
his isnt that low...

he keeps using photoshopped pitures lol.

Last edited:
  406 passion wagon..
Adamf said:
Don't like the Cup badges ;-)

I saw them on eBay and thought to myself "If I can't have a cup I'll have the badges :)". Was originally just going to use the 172 bit, but it was well fiddly!! Funny this though the numbers have fallen off due to washing...

K

Ph1 172 & others
i think the gold wheels on the blue 172 looks good. the blue is quite similar to the original williams colour. My 1.2 is the same colour and i was considering williams wheels. at the end of the day mate if you like it, do it. (and post pics so i can make my own mind up about my car lol)

Tis my 172,

i agree that it needs coilovers badly, anybody got a cheap set, for the moment though i'm happy with it, its different at the end of the day which is what i want.

You should have seen the sales monkeys at renault when it went in for a service, lol.