ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 55mm drop photo request

leon cupra R
my rsi was around 55mm but i messed with the suspension that much in the end i didnt know how much it was lowered by lol plus system in ma boot

dazdaz5pgnj5.jpg

sigg7rndu0.jpg

Clio f7r Trackcar
on a non 16v or williams, 55mm is not much. i had my old one 55 and it wasnt all that low.

no idea how low my track car is...

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
say you had the clio lowered 55mm. with new shocks and springs, and you had a full car of people or stuff... would it get buggered?

K20 eg 217 whp.
mines lowered on a 60mm kit with the torsion bar a tad more and i never get any problems, recently changed the back tyres and there wasnt one wear line or rubbing mark on them!

DSC00297.jpg

Looking for a ph-quick...
This is about 55mm mate, on 15's

HPIM1850.jpg

HPIM1852.jpg

I miss her so much, infact im going to visit her grave later! (My mates drive)

340i
ahh always like a chance to show off a few pics ;)

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

Got mine slightly higher on the rear, i think it gives it a more aggressive stance! :evil:

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
any suggestions what 55mm shocks and springs are most reliable/ best value for money? or where to get them?

im becoming more and more convinced