ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 bumper question

Suzuki Swift Sport
I have a Clio Mk1 Phase 3 in green. Just a wee 1.2.

I am planning a trip to the scrap yard to get new bumpers, Body coloured rather as just grey plastic.

Which bumpers fit the Ph3? or which look the best.

If the 16v fits, i would consider getting this and just spraying it myslef as i like that. But is there an issue with the lights, then changing the lights would neeb a bonnet change?

I have the round (frog-eye) shaped lights.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
For a 16v I beleive you would have to change the lights, bonet, and wings. For a phase 3 bonnet, the RT is colour coded.

Phase 1 172, boxster
im in the same boat as u lol got a black mk1 Phase 3 1.2 just want body coloured bumpers with foggys, U know a good scrap yard where their might be some? cheers

Suzuki Swift Sport
im in the same boat as u lol got a black mk1 Phase 3 1.2 just want body coloured bumpers with foggys, U know a good scrap yard where their might be some? cheers

I do, but its in carlisle
I guess its kind of far away.

What colour you after mate, If i se one i will ask if he could keep one , pm me if interested.