ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 clio styling

right then, im after a decent set and cheap front bumper and side skirts for a mk1 clio, can someone please point me in the direction of a website bar ktec-racing

cheers dave

No probs mate!

I spent ages looking at every kit available for the Clio before I got mine, so I know most of them now! hehe.

Daz.

True, but there are a few *really* nice kits for the Clio, so why go to the trouble. I was going to go custom.. but then, because the kit I have is so nice (well, I think so) I went for that.

Personal choice at the end of the day, I guess - depends what style you are going for!

Daz.

And speaking of individual, Ive yet to see anyone with the same kit as me, exactly anywhere apart from Rob Johnstons Green RT, which he has recently sold.

Sure, Ive seen people with the same rear bumper, same front, and same sideskirts - but never all together on the same car.

I was worried about buying a kit where anyone could buy it for a Clio and weight put it like this - "You are member of a Car club, sure you will see almost every mod done already to Clios, but how many do you ACTUALLY see when you drive around".. Think it sums it up nicely.

Of course, you could go totally crazy.. hehe..

Daz.

That kit is nice mate, and true you will be unlikely to see another on the road! There are some nice kits out there, but they often have long waiting lists, or in alot of cases the companies which distribute them are crap!! Also it comes down to patience!! And the willingness to get an angle grinder and attack a £250 bumper!!!

lol

Will be down sometime in may to get some bits sprayed, might have to re do the tailgate as the lock is f**ked!! Might get Geoff to weld it this time, has yours sagged at all?

Clio Gtt

nope stiil firm mate no saggin, its where jef re- done it......nob!

it was fine at the start.

ring me in the wink i goota get some sleep.